April 25 2006 – regular na ko sa work ko! woohoo
Six months sure is fast. And I can’t believe I’ve been working in Makati for that long. And I’m loving it, very much. I love Makati’s ambience. lol.
Top 5 Things I love in Makati:
5. Goodlooking people
3. Long walks
2. Landmark, SM, Glorietta and Greenbelt
1. Friendly people who always greet you “Good Morning!”
I’m not joking. Every morning, there’s this newspaper guy in Ayala who never fails to greet me! Isn’t that sweet?! And there’s this vendor who greets me too! And also manong guard of parking lot! That’s why I love walking to work.
Top 5 things I hate in Makati:
5. Feeling sosyal na mga tao
4. Cars won’t slow down when you cross the street
3. Mataas na bilihin
2. Smoking areas
1. Pag sumasakay at bumababa sa jeep, unahan kayo, kahit babae ka pa, uunahan ka ng nasa likod mo kung babagal bagal ka. Lahat ng mga tao nagmamadali!
But sad to say, we will leave Makati, soon. 🙁