Today is October 10, 2010! That’s 10-10-10. This maybe a special day because it won’t happen again for 1000 years, very cool. 😀 I will list the things I did today so I will not forget what happened on this once in a lifetime day 🙂
- We went to church to hear the 6:30 mass
- My breakfast was Yakisoba, Spicy Chicken
- I did the laundry.
- Checked my gmail, google reader and facebook
- Slept for 1 hour before lunch
- Our lunch was Fish with camote tops.
- Watched Party Pilipinas
- Set up the Christmas tree
- Pampered my mom with manicure and pedicure, she was very happy, lol
- Did my own nails, I tried the gradient effect I saw in a tutorial.
- Our dinner was pork with mixed vegetables
- And now I’m blogging. lol
Here’s our Christmas tree and my gradient nails:
Goodnight and sweet dreams!!! Happy 10-10-10 everyone! 🙂